03 July 2010

Celeb Picture of the Day

There's this real fun rumor that Justin Bieber got back with his ex-girlfriend. Since no one's reading this blog, usually, I think "Who Cares? It's His Life," but I'm posting this anyways.

So there are rumors that Justin Bieber got back with his ex, Caitlin Beadles, after he took a trip to the Bahamas and they shared some "mushy" tweets via Twitter (where else would you share tweets?). She was also planning on going to the Bahamas. As a result, it looks like they hooked up. And frankly... I'm not very interested. It's just new ammo for the paparazzi and trolls that insult him.

I'm not a fan of his music. That doesn't mean I should wish him dead or something, like the majority of trolls do.

Anyways, I wish them luck, because anyone "in love" should be happy.

Looks like SHE has Bieber Fever, too... just like Kim Kardashian, who received death threats upon people creating rumors that she, 27, had a relationship with Justin, 16 at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment