02 July 2010

Series I Plan to Start

Alright, since this is a blog, I want to start something consistent. I want to start something that bloggers will want to visit the blog to look at every day. Therefore, here we go, a few ideas off the top of my head:
  • Celeb Picture of the Day (a funny, riveting, or just plain weird picture of a celeb)
  • Song of the Day/Week (I list my favorite song of the day, and then a song that I've liked all week)
  • Album of the Day/Week (I list my favorite album of the day, and then an album that I've liked all week)
  • Music Released Today (I list a song or an album that was released on that day)
  • This Week With The Famous (news talking about celebs)
  • Stereotype of the Week (a stereotype that I explain each week)
  • Two Things You Didn't Know (Two weird facts you probably never knew; if you knew all of them, comment! Brag about your smart brain!)
  • Someone Was Born Today (List a birthday and an occurrence)
  • Quote of the Day (an inspirational or funny quote)
If I have anymore ideas, I'll just add them on without warning. So anyways... there you go. I'm going to start those. It'll be fun, and it'll occupy me during my boring days.

No comments:

Post a Comment