02 July 2010

That Really Long One

This one's going to talk about me. Like, who I am and all that stuff.

BASICS
Name: Billie
Nickname: NoPride
Home: Georgia
Gender: Female
Height: 5 feet
Weight: 98 pounds

FAVORITES
Music: Punk Rock, Metal, Country (I'm picky with my country...)
Artists (in order): Green Day (OLD), The Offspring, Less Than Jake, Seether, Pantera, Operation Ivy, Toby Keith, George Strait, Kenny Chesney
Food: Babyback Ribs. No contest. At all.
Movie: The Green Mile, with Tom Hanks and all. I'm not really INTO movies, but I saw that one with my brother and it was breathtaking.
TV Show: I don't watch TV enough to have a favorite show.
Vacation Hot Spot: Gatlinburg, Tennessee. It has everything to do (a theme park with killer roller coasters, a kind and country feeling, quaint little stores on every street, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, etc, etc.)

FUTURE GOALS
Place(s) to Visit: Montana, Wyoming, Canada, The Middle of Nowhere, 924 Gilman Street
3 Activities: Skydiving, Getting a Boyfriend, Meeting a Punk Rocker (Billie Joe Armstrong, Dexter Holland, and/or Chris Demakes)
Future Occupation: Singer and/or Bassist in a Punk Rock Band
Plan B: Track Runner
Plan C: Lawyer

I think that's just about all I want to tell you guys. Well, that was fun while it lasted, but it's over now... so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment