02 July 2010

My First Post

Alright, this is my first post, and I have the feeling that no one will ever look at this. But I'm writing it anyways, because there always has to be a start for everything.

I'm Billie, 15, a girl. I don't like stalkers, so I'm only calling myself "Billie." I'm from California, the small part of it that's in the "middle of nowhere." You'd know what I meant if you lived there; it's quiet, you know all your neighbors... cozy.

I'm a metalhead and a punk rocker. I'm not one of those people who just wears pop-punk and pop rock shirts, has an Emo haircut, and bends down in every photo while pulling her shirt down. In fact, not to offend you if you're one of those... but I can't STAND them. They're so fake.

I'm one of the people who wears band merch everywhere: Less Than Jake, Pantera, and The Offspring to be exact. Those three are some of my favorite bands. I'm going to get into that stuff next post.

Anyways, I guess that's all I've got to say. I'm going to get to writing that real long post now. See ya.

~Billie~

No comments:

Post a Comment